Be Right Here are registered NDIS providers of quality therapy and counselling.
It is important that the work that we do is supported by those around our clients and for this reason we work with parents, carers and support workers to ensure that we are all working towards the goals that our client wants to achieve.
The type of work that we do is varied and as such is an individual approach to our clients needs. Some of the ways we can help is with teaching social skills, helping to manage anxiety and depression, ways to manage thoughts as well as identifying behaviours that cause difficulty to engage and live a good life.
If you would like to book in for a first session to discuss how we can support you please contact us.
Who can use our services:
- You must be aged between 7 years and over;
- Your plan must include the support category – Improved daily living skills (CB daily activity);
- Mobile services are available in some areas of Western Sydney – your plan must include travel for this option
- You are welcome to email a copy of your plan to email@example.com so that we can understand your support and assist you
- If you are not sure if you are eligible and would like to apply go to NDIS: Am I eligible